Re: sims 3 world adventures travel problems

by blueblanket2000

Original Post

Accepted Solution

sims 3 world adventures travel problems

★★★ Newbie

I have recently gotten the sims 3 world adventures and the game gave my adults in my family a free 2 day vacation and so they went on it but when they came back it kept saying that they were still traveling and it wouldn't let my family actually travel on vacation and it also wouldn't let anyone enroll in college, what should I do?

Message 1 of 3 (399 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

yikes! the free vacation is buggy  i turn it down after that happened me the first time round there is a couple of things that may work for you

1. if you have the save game from before the glitch happened launch that to play  although you'll be at the point of where you last saved hopefully with all the family and if the free vacation is offered cancel it

2 edit town click on your lot and save a copy of the household to the library start a new game then from edit town from the library place your saved copy into a new lot 

if those fail if you are willing to share your save game with me I'll see if i can save them for you just send me a private message and I'll explain how to share the files yada yada

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (448 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

yikes! the free vacation is buggy  i turn it down after that happened me the first time round there is a couple of things that may work for you

1. if you have the save game from before the glitch happened launch that to play  although you'll be at the point of where you last saved hopefully with all the family and if the free vacation is offered cancel it

2 edit town click on your lot and save a copy of the household to the library start a new game then from edit town from the library place your saved copy into a new lot 

if those fail if you are willing to share your save game with me I'll see if i can save them for you just send me a private message and I'll explain how to share the files yada yada

Message 2 of 3 (449 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much for replying the 2nd one worked.

Message 3 of 3 (372 Views)