sims 3 won't let me log in on game

by sims2lover113

Original Post

Accepted Solution

sims 3 won't let me log in on game

★★★ Newbie
I got the message today on the game itself that my password was incorrect so I went and changed it and it still won't work when I try to log into the game, I even restarted my laptop and it still won't work and it won't even let me log into the launcher it only lets me log into my origin
Message 1 of 8 (2,974 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: sims 3 won't let me log in on game

Hero (Retired)

@sims2lover113 Try clearing the browsing history in IE. Windows 10 has IE11. The game uses IE to communicate so you have to clear the browsing history in IE regardless of the browser you use.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (3,288 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@sims2lover113 Try clearing the browsing history in IE. Windows 10 has IE11. The game uses IE to communicate so you have to clear the browsing history in IE regardless of the browser you use.

Message 2 of 8 (3,289 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @sims2lover113,

Welcome to Answers HQ!

Did you have time to try @roberta591's suggestion? If it worked for you, remember to use the 'Accept as solution' button to let everyone know Wink

Let us know if you still need help!

Mai

Message 3 of 8 (2,877 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issues. My welcome screen is all blue. I can log in to EA with my password, but it will not accept it on the launcher.

Message 4 of 8 (2,754 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @ediva2000,

There's a maintenance going on right now on thesims3.com. Could you try to log in again once the maintenance is complete?

Please, check this thread for updates: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/thesims3-com-maintenance-17th-August/td-p/6215142

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience,

-Mai 

Message 5 of 8 (2,743 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It's happening again in 2020 Frown

Message 6 of 8 (1,494 Views)

@Capt_Odee  Try changing your password to something with only letters and numbers, no special characters or accents.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 7 of 8 (1,463 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Capt_Odee,

We haven't heard back from you in a few days. I'll lock this older thread out here but if you are still having this issue after trying the advise Puzzles shared above, please open a new thread and include some additional information in your opening post.

Thanks,

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 8 of 8 (1,301 Views)