Re: sims 3: sizing objects in buy/build mode

by Kya10

Original Post

Accepted Solution

sims 3: sizing objects in buy/build mode

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

hi all,

I've been scouring through the internet to try and figure out how to size up and down objects while in buy/build mode and none of the shortcuts I found have worked for me

I'm using a QWERTY keyboard so I don't know what I'm missing/doing wrong?

I've tried:

ctrl + 9

shift [ and shift ]

alt [ and alt ]

shift alt [ and shift alt ]

any ideas? some of the shortcuts above seem to have worked for some but none of them seem to have any effect for me....

[edit] I also tried tab+ [ and tab + ]...still didn't work

Message 1 of 4 (11,489 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Kya10  Those are all Sims 4 commands to resize objects.  There's no way to do it in Sims 3 unless you use mods, or unless you can find custom content in the size you want.  You could ask on the Mod the Sims site if there's any content available for your specific plans; just be sure to post in the Sims 3 section.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (11,462 Views)

All Replies

@Kya10  Those are all Sims 4 commands to resize objects.  There's no way to do it in Sims 3 unless you use mods, or unless you can find custom content in the size you want.  You could ask on the Mod the Sims site if there's any content available for your specific plans; just be sure to post in the Sims 3 section.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (11,463 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you @puzzlezaddict , looks like Google failed me and disregarded my "sims 3" keyword in the search and gave me uncategorized websites...I'm embarrassed

I will look into some mods, it's a nice to have but I think I can live without it

Thanks!

Message 3 of 4 (11,451 Views)

★★★ Newbie

o meu funcionou as teclas 

ç  e  ^

Message 4 of 4 (4,897 Views)