sims 3 pets wont work at all help please

by sadiejo8

Original Post

sims 3 pets wont work at all help please

★★★ Newbie

i installed the sims 3 pets and went to play it and none of the stuff showed up now everytime i put the cd in the only thing that shows up is asking me if im sure i want to uninstall it so i tryed to do that thinking i could just reinstall it but it wont uninstall and but it asks me everytime i put it in to uninstall it. its on my computer but i cant do anything with it the only thing it does is say uninstall. now my ambitions expansion pack wont even work at all i put it in and it doesnt do anything at all. HELP ME! ive been trying to fix it for 3 days and nothing works . i tryed restoring it to a date before i even installed the game in the first place and it was on there but still didnt work. what do i do 

???? Confusedmileysad: 

Message 1 of 3 (178 Views)

Re: sims 3 pets wont work at all help please

Hero

Try uninstalling everything following the instructions here: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:TS3_Uninstall then reinstall.

I really don't know what's up with that uninstalling message on some disc. It's like autorun launches a wrong program. There are many users who have this issue so try if removing everything and reinstalling works for you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (175 Views)

Re: sims 3 pets wont work at all help please

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@crinrict wrote:

Try uninstalling everything following the instructions here: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:TS3_Uninstall then reinstall.

I really don't know what's up with that uninstalling message on some disc. It's like autorun launches a wrong program. There are many users who have this issue so try if removing everything and reinstalling works for you.

i went to the link and did everything it told me too...it says the uninstall is successful...but its STILL on my computer!! Frown any more ideas??? im ALMOST willing to try ANYTHING!! oh and i did the download, i dont have a disk or anything btw. PLEASE HELP ME!! Frown

Message 3 of 3 (157 Views)