Re: sims 3 neighbourhood problem

by jordantan05

Original Post

★ Apprentice

wait does "traveling" in your reply refer to all form of traveling? going to university,traveling to egypt or china because when i go back from egypt it cannot load

Message 21 of 24 (363 Views)

@jordantan05  Yes, the travel transition is the same whether your sims are going on vacation, to university, or to the future (or back home).  It breaks just as easily no matter the destination, and the procedure to try to fix it is the same.

If you continue to have trouble, though, the only reliable solution is to use mods.  Many players prefer not to use them, and I completely understand if you're one of those people, but unfortunately, the unmodded game just does not handle travel very well, even if you do everything right.  Should you decide to try mods out, you can ask about them at NRaas.  People there would be happy to walk you through the basics of installing mods (it's very simple) and help you pick out which ones you want.

https://www.nraas.net/community/chatterbox

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 22 of 24 (353 Views)

★ Apprentice

where are the settings to play offline

Message 23 of 24 (332 Views)

@jordantan05  Sign into Origin, then click Account in the upper left corner and select Go Offline.  Next, take your entire computer offline—turn off wifi and/or yank the ethernet cable.  You won't be able to sign in at either the launcher or Main Menu, but that's the point; those functions take resources.  Even just being online while you play adds stress to the game engine.  I always play with wifi turned off, so my computer has no active internet connection at all.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 24 of 24 (319 Views)