sims 3 lifespan glitch

by Seulbiya

Original Post

sims 3 lifespan glitch

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi. I was playing the sims 3 and realised that the medium lifespan is a tad too short for me. I wanted to change the lifespan mid game from medium to long and for some odd reason, instead of making my sims live longer, the days until they age up become zero and the whole town ages up.

I tried changing the lifespan into normal and short and it worked fine, but whenever i change it into anything above medium it ages the whole town instead of making them live longer.

I tried using the backup save instead of the normal one just in case it was corrupted but the same issue still appeared.

I have the master controller, overwatch and story progression mods so do you think i need to change the lifespan using those instead e.g find and go into specific lifespan settings on the computer  or remove the mods, change the lifespan and put them back in? Frown

EDIT: Tried moving mods folder and setting the age then.Still didn't work and my household was aging up. I even disabled aging but they still continued to age . My lifespan settings seem to be broken. What do i do? Frown

Message 1 of 1 (491 Views)