by raebae2005

Original Post

Re: No Download Button for Bought Sims 3 Expansion

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue with ambitions and generations Image

Message 11 of 141 (5,045 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the exact same issue with the same add on!!!! I have almost every pack and saves from when I was a kid- I genuinely will just never play again if I have to do a huge reboot or something. I'm considering going through my bank if I can't get this resolved. Anytime I decide to get back on Sims there's some kind of issue, even if they've had 8+ years to fix it LOL. 

Message 12 of 141 (5,032 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you so much, I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the game itself and it worked! The problem pack downloaded along with the rest. Bit annoying if you have to do that every time you want to buy a new pack (not that I will be doing so anytime soon after this fiasco...), but thank you!! You were more help than 8 customer experience agents.

Message 13 of 141 (5,000 Views)

★★★ Novice
Message 14 of 141 (4,995 Views)

sims 3 issues

★★★ Newbie

Okay so i got a problem Just bought the sims 3 generations content and it wont download or show up to download no idea how to fix this any help would be awesome 

Message 15 of 141 (3,653 Views)

Re: sims 3 issues

@GutzPolicy  I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue.  The only current workaround is to uninstall and reinstall Sims 3, which a couple of users have said did fix the problem for them.  Please back up your saves and other user content before uninstalling; all of this content is within Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 3, and you can simply make a backup of the entire folder.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 16 of 141 (3,629 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I only had "help" from one and none of it helped. I'm really glad that unistalling and reinstalling the game worked for you as well!

Message 17 of 141 (3,612 Views)

Re: sims 3 expansion isn't installing on the ea app

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the exact same issue. Did you figure out how to fix it?

Message 18 of 141 (18,407 Views)

Re: sims 3 expansion isn't installing on the ea app

@avocadosim  Please try the workaround here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Troubles-adding-new-stuff-packs-The-Sims-3/m-p/1237275...

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 19 of 141 (18,396 Views)

Purchased sims 3 pets through ea app but can’t install?

★★ Novice

So I moved my sims 3 game from origin to the ea app with no problems and my existing add ons all came over and installed. 

however when I purchased sims 3 pets through the ea app it says “you own this add-on” but there is no way to install it. 

when I launch sims 3 it’s not there. 

when I open “manage add-ons” it says “in game content” while all my installed packs say “installed”. 

I messaged ea but got no response anyone know what I missing? 

Message 20 of 141 (9,513 Views)