sims 3 crash

by NameesaiLayy

Original Post

sims 3 crash

★ Apprentice

Something is causing my sims 3 game to crash. I have an HP omen and the only thing I have downloaded is sims 3 with some Mods and Custom Content. My game crashes at different times unexpectedly. I keep getting script errors but dont know hoe to read them.

Message 1 of 2 (366 Views)

Re: sims 3 crash

@NameesaiLayy  Have you tried playing with no custom content?  It would be useful to remove all non-NRaas mods as well, at least long enough to test.

Please also let me know whether you've taken steps to limit your in-game framerates.  If not, and you need help with the process, just ask.

For good measure, please also run a dxdiag and attach it to a post.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

For scripterrors, take them to the NRaas site, start a thread, and upload the files by dragging and dropping them directly into the text box.  (Drag and drop the files themselves, don't copy and paste the text.)  If this doesn't work, or you have too many to upload, you can instead zip them together, upload the .zip to a third-party filesharing site (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.), and link it in your post.

You don't need to upload correction logs, those scripterrors that are generated right when you load the game and just have a list of items removed and the like.  It's normal to get one or two of those each time you load a save; they're just the product of ErrorTrap reporting that it's doing its job.  What you want to upload is any scripterror that happens in the run of gameplay, and especially any error that happens right around the time of a crash.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (339 Views)