Re: sims 3 all in one help cc

by GeorgiaGoldie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

sims 3 all in one help cc

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi! I'm having an issue, i recently downloaded the sims 3 all in one and the game is working perfectly fine but when i downloaded cc and i add them to the mods folder my cc aren't showing up in the game what should i do ? (i have in my mods folder Resource.cfg and ccmerged)

I really need help, please!

Message 1 of 5 (541 Views)

Accepted Solution

@GeorgiaGoldie  Then it's not surprising that you're having trouble with custom content.  Even with the supposedly up to date versions of the "Complete Collection," it's always been difficult to get mods or cc to work properly.

Having said that, this site doesn't support pirated copies of games, and the Complete Collection is definitely not a legitimate version of Sims 3.  I'm sorry, but I can't help any further.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (491 Views)

All Replies

@GeorgiaGoldie  When you say "all in one," what do you mean by that?  Is this a full download from Steam, or Origin, or a Complete Collection (or words to that effect) from some other source?

Message 2 of 5 (509 Views)

★★★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict It's a complete collection from some other source
Message 3 of 5 (502 Views)

@GeorgiaGoldie  Then it's not surprising that you're having trouble with custom content.  Even with the supposedly up to date versions of the "Complete Collection," it's always been difficult to get mods or cc to work properly.

Having said that, this site doesn't support pirated copies of games, and the Complete Collection is definitely not a legitimate version of Sims 3.  I'm sorry, but I can't help any further.

Message 4 of 5 (492 Views)

★★★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict Thank you!
Message 5 of 5 (483 Views)