sims 3 Create a World- why won't it work?????

by cookiedough123

Original Post

sims 3 Create a World- why won't it work?????

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I've tried to download and use it many times, & every time it seems to have downloaded properly -but, it hasn't, i can't use it and i get a pop-up saying 'the sims 3 games data was not found, etc.' plus a bunch of other pop-ups basically telling me that something to do with the download has gone wrong    :'-(   .I end up having to uninstall it which is a painfully long process. Should i:

1) Wait for EA to set it up properly( Create a World is in beta ) when will Create a World be out of beta and ready?

Or

2) Is there a way of getting Create a World to work??If there is, what is it?!!

I've tried & failed loooaaads of times to make it work, & apparently loads of other people are having the same problem (googled the problem & found forums- some sound like they may have solved it, but when they give instructions on how to, i don't understand- i'm not very good with computers ConfusedmileyembarrassedStandard smile. Its really frustrating now!!! ><'

P.S.. When I said I'm not too good with computers- i don't know technical stuff, so it would be a big help if you could answer in layman's terms.Confusedmileyembarrassed:

thanks!!!!! =D

Message 1 of 2 (294 Views)

Re: sims 3 Create a World- why won't it work?????

Hero

1) Never. There are no plans to develop it any further

2) Do you have the actual game installed on the same computer ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (292 Views)