sim shows up at graduation ceremony, but hasn't graduated?

by IrisuChan

Original Post

sim shows up at graduation ceremony, but hasn't graduated?

★★ Guide

Hello all! For the first time since I play Sims 4 one of my sims graduated! She (black haired sim) went to the graduation ceremony and to my surprise I found another one of my sims there (the multicolour haired sim) who apparently also graduated! Both of them wore the black hat, went into the building and my active sim got a diploma and picture in her inventory. Today I went to check on the other sim, but I was shocked to find that she had NOT graduated and was actually on probation.

Is this a bug? Or was the other sim there to celebrate the graduation of other sim friends? Both sims had the same degree program.

Thanks in advance for your help!

08-13-20_2-37-10 AM.png

sjsjs.PNG

Message 1 of 5 (351 Views)

Re: sim shows up at graduation ceremony, but hasn't graduated?

★★ Guide

anyone any idea about this? Frown

Message 2 of 5 (301 Views)

Hero
@IrisuChan Sounds a bit like this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-No-Diploma-or-Graduation-Portrait-with-two-graduat... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (278 Views)

★★ Guide
@crinrict Hi crinrict, unfortunately that's not it. The blonde sim never got a diploma or pic, in fact she hasn't graduated at all. As you can see in the pic her course credits are on 7/12, but she was there at the ceremony with the fancy outfit and everything. She celebrated together with my other sim, so it is very puzzling. Is it so that: If you don't play sims who are enrolled in university, they go to uni but they won't graduate until you actively play them?? Maybe?
Message 4 of 5 (250 Views)

Hero
@IrisuChan Don't really know how it works.

They do graduate at one point cause there are Sims with degrees one you play them but probably not while they're still at Uni.

Rotational game play seems very difficult for Uni: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-DU-Rotational-gameplay-is-impossible-for-Universit...

It's very possible that them attending the graduation is just for show.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (237 Views)