Highlighted

sim doesn't complete assigned actions

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: PC - origins
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Has only occurred once, but isn't going away
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? EXPANSION: Seasons,  GAME: Realm of Magic STUFF:  Spooky FREE: Holiday Celebration

Steps: Unsure - it started randomly when the Sim was supposed to go to work and I couldn't send him. 
What happens when the bug occurs? There is an action always present at the bottom of the queue that is ignored, and when I try to assign an action the white queue bubble raises as if the action will appear but vanishes quickly. Only "move here" actions will stay and be completed. Otherwise the sim just stands in place and doesn't move. He also does not choose to do any actions on his own.
What do you expect to see? I expect the action to stay in the queue until it is completed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Nada
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? I played for a bit after downloading the above expansions (all at once with "choose your own bundle) and while this bug did not appear right away, it has been notably buggier since.

I did try exiting the game and loading again, and the issue is still present. The sim it is affecting is essentially unplayable as it stands.

Message 1 of 1 (141 Views)