by Avanjo

Original Post

sim 4 pc will not load can not play it

★★★ Novice

after the last up date I can not play it help

Message 1 of 21 (479 Views)

Re: sim 4 pc will not load can not play it

Hero

Could you elaborate some more as to why you can't play ? What happens ? Do you get any error messages ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 21 (461 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem, after today's origin update The Sims 4 won't  load. It just doesn't start, the only error message is that the game isn't responding. I've tried restarting my computer and origin and also repairing The Sims 4 but it still doesn't load.

Message 3 of 21 (458 Views)

after origin up dated and windows up dated sims4 will not responding

★★★ Novice

need help it work fine be fore now I can not play it at all

Message 4 of 21 (448 Views)

Hero

@gmomasue Moved to Sims 4 forum. 

What happens exactly ? Does it just crash on startup ?

Try this http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/resetting-the-game-to-factory-settings-without-reinstalling/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 21 (438 Views)

★ Novice

same here whats going on? did they shut down our games when the closed down the last location?

Message 6 of 21 (427 Views)

Hero

Still totally unclear what exact issues you guys are having ? Does the game just crash on startup or what happens ?

Maxis Emeryville has nothing to do with SIms.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 21 (425 Views)

★ Novice
Its saying app hang when I checked for solutions it won't load it just goes to not responding msg even when you pull up task manager. I uninstalled reinstalled same prop app hang I spent $100 for game and up coming expansion I may want my money back. Before today it was running slow off and on but now it will not load same as what others are posting? Is there a known issue? If not I need origin ea contact number to get my refund. All numbers found lead to msg to go online I went online it wouldn't submit contact info what's the deal
Message 8 of 21 (417 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Did you try my suggestion above and could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/HOW-TO-DxDiag-for-Sims-3-PC-Only/td-p/1049584/

Please either use pastebin.com and put the link here or use spoiler tags.

Also find some suggestions here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Installation-Updating-and-Startup-Issues/td-p/4276949

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 21 (409 Views)

★ Novice

what do you do to fix this it will not work on any of my pc

Message 10 of 21 (395 Views)