Re: shared account pack issue

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

shared account pack issue

★★★ Newbie

Hi, me and my sister share an origin account and both play sims 4 on it, we have brought about 3 expansion packs and a couple game packs, 1 pack is on my pc, and the other couple are on hers, when I go into the sims it says I haven't purchased those packs. She no longer plays sims anymore and I was wondering how I could transfer it over to my pc. I have looked at a question similar to this one and the responses/links weren't helpful. 

Sorry for any inconveniences. 

Message 1 of 4 (176 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@emcharkate 

You do not share but have each your own account. You will need to buy the packs you want in your own account.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (165 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The packs have been on my pc before but they swap between the 2. is there a way I can only get them on mine without rebuying them?

Message 3 of 4 (154 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@emcharkate 

You will need to login to the account that they were bought on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 4 (147 Views)