Re: serious error has occurred while loading moonlight 1.sims 3

by Linamints

Original Post

serious error has occurred while loading moonlight 1.sims 3

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

HI 

I was just playing my Sims 3 supernatural without difficult earlier today. When I went back to play the game , I received this message a serious error has occurred while loading moonlight 1.sims 3.  It is strongly recommended that you restart  application

Message 1 of 6 (2,366 Views)

Re: Error

Hero (Retired)

Oh. That's happened to me but only when it was loading. And I don't even have Supernatural. All I did was try again but are you getting it when you're loading or when you're actually trying to start the game?

Message 2 of 6 (2,357 Views)

★★ Novice

When I am loading a saved game

Message 3 of 6 (2,352 Views)

Hero

Here's some tips on the issue: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:A_Serious_Error_Has_Occurred

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (2,343 Views)

★ Novice

so now it's 2017 and i'm having this problem.  apparently fixing it isn't a priority to EA.  Frown

Message 5 of 6 (867 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Ea is no longer updating the Sims 3 game. It's considered finished, so there will most likely be no other error fixes unless they feel particularly generous. What solved this error for me was restarting my computer and making sure all folders that opened to the Sims 3 folder were left closed.

Good luck!

Message 6 of 6 (857 Views)