Re: script call failed nitification after updated game

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

script call failed nitification after updated game

★★★ Newbie

I have not seen any one with this problem. I can not use my cc double beds now. Not only that, I can only use 2 of the original double beds that are original content. The smaller beds that I am able to use are the blow up ones from the camping ad on. why cant I use the original content? Also now my men are getting pregnant, which I don't like at all! Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 7 (13,579 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Remove this mod: ShimrodAllBedsSameEnergyComfort_V3.package

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (19,402 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Remove this mod: ShimrodAllBedsSameEnergyComfort_V3.package

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (19,403 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I was just having this issue when trying to place the insect collectibles from outdoor retreat, out of the family inventory, and through the 50/50 method, found that it was egureh's Toybox Collectibles mod causing it.

egureh_ToyboxStoresCollectibles_GP01 

Message 3 of 7 (13,407 Views)

Hero

Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (13,402 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My problem is with a cc item that I downloaded, it lets me see where I'm placing the item but when I click to place the item it says that the script call failed.

Message 5 of 7 (12,633 Views)

Try removing the CC out, because it's not doing your game any good.
If you downloaded a lot, take them all out, test the game, put a few back, and test the game. And so on.
When the game gives the script call sailed error again, you'll know what batch of CC was the bad one. And you can narrow it down. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 6 of 7 (12,626 Views)

★★ Novice

I do not have any cc or mods. Has anyone found a way to correct this when it's not due to mods or cc?

Message 7 of 7 (12,568 Views)