by Ares_is_Bae

Original Post

Accepted Solution

saves will not load

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? laundry day, vampires, jungle pack , get together, get to work, and pets. The camping stuff pack and preordered the seasons pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know how you guys could find the bug.
What happens when the bug occurs? Game save never loads, loading screen never goes away.
What do you expect to see? My sims loaded and at their home.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The update that was required, it seemed to have added temperature based outfits. ‌

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? laundry day, vampires, jungle pack , get togther, get to work, and pets. The camping stuff pack and preordered the seasons pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know how you guys could find the bug. After I updated the game it wasn't working right. When I try to enter a game with my sims the loading screen never goes away. It keeps loading and loading.
What happens when the bug occurs? Game save never loads.
What do you expect to see? My sims loaded and at their home.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The update that was required, it seemed to have added temperature based outfits.

Message 1 of 2 (211 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: saves will not load

Hero

Hi @Ares_is_Bae

this issue is typically mods/cc related

a lot of custom content/mods is outdated with the patch and needs updating.

Try removing everything and see if it then loads.

If it does, narrow down which one it could be,

Here's a list: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/941998/broken-updated-mods-seasons-june-2018-patch

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (217 Views)

All Replies

Re: saves will not load

Hero

Hi @Ares_is_Bae

this issue is typically mods/cc related

a lot of custom content/mods is outdated with the patch and needs updating.

Try removing everything and see if it then loads.

If it does, narrow down which one it could be,

Here's a list: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/941998/broken-updated-mods-seasons-june-2018-patch

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (218 Views)