save not loading 111:41812468:fa8f64ea

by mia3000389

Original Post

Re: error code 111:41812468:58da1bbf

★★★ Novice

I get the code when I go onto that specific household and click to play but it doesn't do that for any other household

Message 31 of 113 (1,725 Views)

★★★ Novice

Maybe there's something wrong with my computer but it doesn't work no matter what I do.

But thanks anyway

Message 32 of 113 (1,725 Views)

Hero

Would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 113 (1,710 Views)

★ Novice

111 : 41812468 : 58da1bbf

help plz

I've already tried everything too. 

1. The Langlab family moved to another place and demolished the original house.
2. Delete Mods

3. Origin > Game Recovery

Message 34 of 113 (1,671 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@yegull So I looked at your save and I can duplicate your error. I can't load either of the two lots in the neighborhood.

Judging from the Exception I got, my guess is it's caused by that plate that stuck outside the lot. Unfortunately there seems no way to get rid of it.

Questions:
1. Have you used any custom food objects ?
2. Do you maybe have a backup you could revert to from before you got the error ? I don't have any other suggestions.

You can move the family to another neighborhood and play there but that hood seems to be lost on the current save.

So thanks to @TwistedMexi we figured out a solution for you.

Please try the following steps

1. If you don't already have TwistedMexis allcheats mod, head over to his site and download (google will help you)
  2. Put the mod in your game and start your save
  3. Load the faulty lot in BUILD mode from the map
  4. Open the cheat console and type: Testingcheats true
  5. Press Enter
  6. Type: objects.destroy 0x06170be8c1e61136
  7. Press Enter
  8. That should get rid of the plate and you can play the lot again.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 113 (1,642 Views)

Error code 111:41812468

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.59.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? eco lifestyle, island living, seasons, cats anddogs, get to work, realm of magic, parenthood, vampires, tiny living, backyard, kids room
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't think you can. It is just one lot in my game
What happens when the bug occurs? If i want to go into one specific household my game shows the loading screen but then gives me an error message. The game failed to load. Error Code: 111:41812468:68cade5a. It is recommended that you relaunch the game
What do you expect to see? To be able to play that household.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The last fixing skin tone update 1.69.59.1020 I know this is a mod error notification but I deleted all mods before the notification started showing. ‌

Screenshot (6).png

Edit By Crinrict: Fixed Duplicate Template, adjusted title

Message 36 of 113 (1,645 Views)

Re: Can't load my household after December Patch/Update

Hero
@Alphacetone If it's just one lot then it's usually some object on the lot that blocks you from entering,

Can you enter the lot in build mode ?

If so, backup your save, the try deleting one room after the other until you find which room is causing it. Then reload the backup and try to figure out what's wrong with that room.

once you know what's causing it, you can go back to the backup and just delete that object and it should load again.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 37 of 113 (1,631 Views)

Re: Can't load my household after December Patch/Update

Hero
@Alphacetone Are you still getting this error ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 38 of 113 (1,572 Views)

save not loading 111:41812468:fa8f64ea

★★★★★ Novice

Ok I don't know what to do anymore... First, My Toddler became a Child and had no face (just teeth showing). That issue I could solve. But next time I wanted to start the game the code above appeared and I couldn't load the house. So I deleted all of my CC and Mods, emtpied chaches and tried again... same problem. How can I find out, what happende resp. what caused the issue? I cannot even try the 50:50 method as its not working without any CC or mords...

Message 39 of 113 (1,443 Views)

Re: save not loading 111:41812468:fa8f64ea

@mia3000389  Would you be willing to upload the save for testing?  Here's how to do it:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/7368675#M172240

You can send me the link via private message if you'd rather not post it here.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 40 of 113 (1,427 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help