by TonyWardArts

Original Post

rent

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Français
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Outdoor Retreat, Realm of Magic, Get to work, City Living, Tiny Living, Romantic Garden, Cool Kitchen, Seasons, Strangerville, Island Living, Eco Lifestyle, Vampires, Parenthood, Jungle Adventures
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to take some vacation to Granite Falls.
What happens when the bug occurs? I try to take some vacation to Granite Falls but whenever I do and put my mouse on the different rents I can't rent any of them.
What do you expect to see? The infos about the rentals should show up when I put my mouse on.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Edit By Crinrict: Fixed Duplicate Template 

Message 1 of 4 (256 Views)

Re: rent

★★★ Apprentice
@MysterionC Have you tried to remove your mods and see if that helps? Most mods break with updates so they need to be removed and reinstalled when the creator has updated them.
Message 2 of 4 (232 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same issue and can confirm that disabling mods resolves it. Now to figure out which mod is the culprit!

Message 3 of 4 (186 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well, that was easy. I had an old version of Zerbu's Venue Changes mod installed; removing it did the trick. Not going to update it.

Message 4 of 4 (182 Views)