Re: remarrying?

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

remarrying?

★ Novice

Okay so I'm playing sims 3 generations and my sim had a midlife crisis. There was a midlife crisis goal to divorce the sim I was married to but i didn't want to do that. By accident I clicked it and divorced them to get rid of the goal. I want them to remarry but I don't know how because the propose marriage button isn't showing up and it still says ex-wife/husband so they aren't getting back together. HELP???

Message 1 of 6 (6,606 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Apprentice

Yes it is very easy actually, just keep using friendly interactions until you have the option to "ask to just be friends" if she/he accepts then they can become romanticaly involved again and re-marry

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (6,806 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

Yes it is very easy actually, just keep using friendly interactions until you have the option to "ask to just be friends" if she/he accepts then they can become romanticaly involved again and re-marry

Message 2 of 6 (6,807 Views)

★ Novice

it wont come up Frown

Message 3 of 6 (6,598 Views)

★★ Apprentice

When you talk to them you have to look under the Mean part of the conversations, that's where I found it Standard smile Then after you become friends with them you just do all the romance quests again.

Message 4 of 6 (6,595 Views)

★ Novice
@GrimDragons For me it’s not even showing in the mean section.
Message 5 of 6 (3,112 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Love_Dance_Pray,

This thread is 6 years old and unlikely to get a response from the members that posted back then. I'll lock this older thread out here to limit necroposting but if you are still having this issue, please open a new thread and include some additional information in your opening post.

Thanks,

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 6 of 6 (2,862 Views)