Re: registration code sims 3 late night

by AnastasiaLV

Original Post

registration code sims 3 late night

★★ Novice

I'm trying to install an expansion to the Sims 3, but I can't enter the registration code. I actually enter it, but it won't let me continue. I don't know what to do, has anyone had this issue??? PLEASE HELP

Message 1 of 6 (1,138 Views)

@AnastasiaLV  Are you entering the code that specifically belongs to Late Night?  The base game code won't work here.  It's also sometimes difficult to tell the difference between similar characters, like a zero vs. the letter o or a one vs. the letter i.

If you're not sure what your code is, or you didn't write down the one for Late Night, the easiest thing is probably to just redownload the pack.  Run the Origin reset tool for macOS, which will clear the downloaded files.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/how-to-reset-origin-on-mac/

When downloading again, Origin will show you a popup with the code specifically for Late Night.  You can copy it and then paste it directly into the field where the installer asks for your code.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 6 (1,125 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you! That makes sense.. But the thing is I purchased the Starter pack, which has the base game, Late Night and High-end loft stuff. So I got just one CD key, and wasn’t able to find the ones specifically for the expansions. I’ll try to reset Origin (again🤦🏼‍♀️) tonight and pay more attention to the codes if they pop up. I hope it’ll work)

Message 3 of 6 (1,112 Views)

★★ Novice

Apparently, there is NO code for the expansions. I just reset Origin, and am starting downloading/ installing the expansions again. It doesn't show me any codesFrown I have no idea where to find them...

Message 4 of 6 (1,094 Views)

@AnastasiaLV  Contact EA customer support and ask for your code.  I'm surprised there's no code showing when you click to install Late Night, but then I bought the packs separately, so each one had its own code from the beginning.  But support will be able to provide you with the code, either reading it over the phone or pasting it directly into a chat window.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 5 of 6 (1,089 Views)

★★ Novice

I found the codes! Problem solved!Standard smile Thank you!

Message 6 of 6 (1,054 Views)