Re: rede

by smh678x

Original Post

rede

★★★ Newbie

Hello, a few minutes ago I purchased the sims 3 world bundle. in this bundle you get 3 different codes that you can redeem on the sims 3 website. 2 of the code have worked, however when I try to redeem the code for the monte vista world it says that it already has been used?? Which it hasn't??. I have already tried to reload the page, retried the code a few times and also log in and log out but nothing has been working?? Please help asap!!

Message 1 of 3 (357 Views)

@buseqiic  Try clearing your browser cache or using a private window.  Check to see whether you can download Monte Vista—maybe the code worked before it threw the error.

If that doesn't help, you'll need to contact EA customer support.  You can upload to a live chat session screenshots of any relevant information: your confirmation email with the code showing, your purchase history, your store account with Monte Vista not  showing as owned, etc.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (334 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@buseqiic This exact thing happened to me, I put the code in a couple of times then just contacted EA support. Just close out the browser, open the purchase history window, should take a couple of seconds to load then should be there! Hope this helped.
Message 3 of 3 (322 Views)