realm of magic missing spell

by freakyteen21

Original Post

realm of magic missing spell

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? v.1.68.154.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except batuu, my first pet stuff and snowy escape
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? have realm of magic installed and get all untamed and practical spells; also look in the spell book to find the missing spell isn't even in the book.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't perform the spell or cast it it's not in game.
What do you expect to see? I expect spellcasters to be able to learn the transform object spell and for it to be in the spellbook as well be learnable from either practicing magic or reading a book on it.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

So normally this is a spell I use frequently; it's usually one of the first spells my sims learn and it's not there anymore for some reason; and I've no idea when this occurred.

Message 1 of 11 (1,347 Views)

Re: realm of magic missing spell

Hero
@freakyteen21 Here's a list of all spells that existed in the game: https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/gamepacks/realmofmagic/spells-list.php

Which one are you referring to ? Only transform spell I see is Morphiate

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 11 (1,341 Views)

★ Guide

I'm not seeing it on the list; but when I first got realm of magic and up until this year there used to be a spell to transform an object into another object; I used to always use it on small objects such as a toddler bed and have the item potentially turn into the most expensive bed in game. Also the spell herbio doesn't show up in my game either; not even on a new save.

Message 3 of 11 (1,325 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@freakyteen21 are you sure that wasn't the the object from get to work or a mod ?

There are several other lists on the internet in case you want to check if that one is missing something

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 11 (1,323 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict I'm not so sure anymore... I could have sworn there was a spell for it as a spellcaster, but I'm not seeing it anywhere... maybe it was the get to work item. However the herbio spell is not in my game.
Message 5 of 11 (1,320 Views)

Hero
@freakyteen21 I just checked on that and I have it (haven't learned it but it's in my spellbook)

Try a game repair ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 11 (1,318 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@crinrict 

herbio is in the game, my Sim have that spell and we just used it about 5 mins ago

@freakyteen21  your talking about Transform Object. its from the fully upgraded Ray Gun from get to work Ep

Message 7 of 11 (1,298 Views)

Hero
@LadyDarkSorrow i know. it is in my game too but not in OPs hence they should troubleshoot :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 11 (1,288 Views)

Hero
@freakyteen21 Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 11 (1,253 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Herbio is no longer availble to use even though my sim has learned it. 

Message 10 of 11 (606 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help