r

by paris_love13

Original Post

Accepted Solution

r

★ Novice

hey guys i have a problem. i recently had to get my computer fixed and i have lost all my sims games off origin. i still have some of the boxes and product codes but when i try to redeem (on the same account) it says it has already been used. i only was able to save my sims 3 game but i want my expansions... some of them were purchased online and redeemed that way... any way i can get them back? i'm desperate! HELP!!!

Message 1 of 2 (332 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: r

@paris_love13  Once a code has been registered, it can't be used again, even in the same account.  But the packs that you registered should already be in your Origin account.  Click on the TS3 icon in your game library, then More > Expansion Packs (or Stuff Packs).  Under the icon for each pack you've owned, what does the button say?  (Play/Download/Purchase/Details)  If you can download and install, then you're fine.

If Origin asking you to buy the packs you already own, please make sure that this is the same account you were using before.  If so, and the content really has disappeared, you'll need to contact EA customer support to ask what happened to your codes.  It would be helpful to provide any proof of purchase or ownership (receipts; photos of discs, cases, inserts with codes showing; etc.) to the support rep.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (315 Views)

All Replies

Re: r

@paris_love13  Once a code has been registered, it can't be used again, even in the same account.  But the packs that you registered should already be in your Origin account.  Click on the TS3 icon in your game library, then More > Expansion Packs (or Stuff Packs).  Under the icon for each pack you've owned, what does the button say?  (Play/Download/Purchase/Details)  If you can download and install, then you're fine.

If Origin asking you to buy the packs you already own, please make sure that this is the same account you were using before.  If so, and the content really has disappeared, you'll need to contact EA customer support to ask what happened to your codes.  It would be helpful to provide any proof of purchase or ownership (receipts; photos of discs, cases, inserts with codes showing; etc.) to the support rep.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (316 Views)