Re: "There was an error during startup. Please see the Log for more details" <- driving me insane.!!!!

by princessgirl451

Original Post

Re: "There was an error during startup. Please see the Log for more details" <- driving me insane.!!!!

★★ Novice

how do i not use origin to launch game every time i try it launches origin

Message 11 of 42 (6,378 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Confusedmileysad: I've done what you've said but i'm still having the same problem...every time i try to download a sim from sims 3 exchange it says there's a problem and that i should go and read the log for details! Someone please help! 

Message 12 of 42 (6,272 Views)

★★★ Novice

This has been noted as solution, and I've tried it all I could, but I can't run as administrater through Origion, so what have I done wrong?

Message 13 of 42 (6,223 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I can be added to the list of not being able to start the launcher. I have been able to play the game by by-passing the launcher; however, I can't install expansion or stuff packs without the launcher. I get the error message too. I have uninstalled and it worked for a short time, but the error has started up again.

Message 14 of 42 (6,205 Views)

Re: "There was an error during startup. Please see the Log for more details" <- driving

★ Novice

This might be inappropriate, But I bought The sims 3 on Orgin got this error and no help from origin, The bought the **bleep**ING games and installed them, still orgin launches the games and with that update installed gives me that same error so I paid twice for a God damn game that I haven't even been able to play so I wana say **bleep** YOU EA ,**bleep** THE SIMS 3 and **bleep** ORIGIN. Confusedmileymad:

Message 15 of 42 (6,170 Views)

Re: "There was an error during startup. Please see the Log for more details" <- driving

★★★ Newbie

okay how do you do this with windows 8.1? i am having this same problem again..

Message 16 of 42 (5,882 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did this and it's still coming up with the error Frown

Message 17 of 42 (5,577 Views)

★ Novice

That didn't work for me :'( PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME ANOTHER WAY

Message 18 of 42 (5,556 Views)

Re: "There was an error during startup/setup Please see the Log for more details" <- driving

★★★ Newbie

Please help me.

Message 19 of 42 (5,551 Views)

Re: "There was an error during startup. Please see the Log for more details

★ Novice

I Dont Know The Log So Icant Play The Sims D:

Message 20 of 42 (5,060 Views)