"Sims 3 has stopped working"

by nisadi

Original Post

Re: "Sims 3 has stopped working"

★★★ Novice

me and everyone eles are really  mad  at this  thing  that sayes the sims 3 has stoped  working  what happen to EA fixing it  was it just   a talk  or what  i paid alot of money for theses  games and i cant evan play it  i am mad and so is the rest of us  how paid alot of money on this game    Confusedmileymad: 

Spoiler

Message 11 of 33 (7,767 Views)

★ Novice

Please help me!!!!

Message 12 of 33 (7,413 Views)

I need help on the game The Sims 3

★★★ Novice

sims 3  became loaded with a version of = 1.42.130.19.37
37 - What is this region?

Region 1(USA),

Region 2 (Europa, Australia & Rest of the Word),

Region 3 (Asia),

Region 5 (Japan),

Region 17 (Digitale Game Version),

it is updated to the latest version = 1.67.2.024017. Update in the game does not work -errors,graphics settings are not changed,expansion and catalogs require updating.
Items bought from the official shop store not appear in the launcher icon to store, and the asterisk as user is not an official content.
No foreign objects have no .games bought in origin.

2 months ago I downloaded the game with GameVersion = 1.42.130.19. 17 updated to version 1.67.2.024017 and I had no such problems.

I month trying to install the game and reinstall the system and patch updates nothing helps.

Message 13 of 33 (7,389 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i log on to origin and at the top it says something about being offline and that i need to be online. Once i am logged on i look for my games and they are not there so i am confused. At the top it says," You are currently offline.Go online to access the full range of Origin features.        Go Online"

So i try and click the link but it doesnt work, so i go on the origin website but they don't show my games when i log on. I tried to send a message to Origin but it wouldn't send. So i tried to add the game on the origin then it says"This is a non-Origin shortcut." Then it says "Play" below so, i click play and it doesn't do anything. Please Help.

Message 14 of 33 (7,321 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm seeiing this problem everywhere and I want to scream. What will it take for EA to fix this? I got a brand new laptop that's perfectly made for gaming and it still happens! Confusedmileymad: 

Message 15 of 33 (6,674 Views)

★ Novice

Sims 3 and Windows are known to scroff at each other.

To run the game with windows 7 as an administrator right click on your sims 3 game on your desktop and go to properties then compatibilty and in compatibilty choose: Run this program in compatibilty for.... and then click on windows 7 and choose to run as administrator. Click OK.

Do the same to all of your sims 3 games and expansion packs. Hope this helps, it worked for me.

Message 16 of 33 (6,538 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

if you right click on your game and use troubleshoot comatability it should fix the problem with windows 8 it worked for me

Message 17 of 33 (6,148 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i go on to oragin click sims 3 icon and it wont let me on play is gray normally its orange yesterday i played fine what do i do

Message 18 of 33 (5,381 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The same is happening to me, it is very annoying and i really need help!!
Message 19 of 33 (4,967 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here.. I am really angry and furious about it because I paid a lots of money for original game and expansions and it's just dont want to work... I tried literally everything, everything that could possibly fix this but nothing works so it must be problem with you and your stupid program. I am sorry for being rude but I just want to play something which I bought with hope to work without problems, with hope to your company. (And again, i paid HUGE money for it, damn it) I used to play Sims for hours.. It was my favourite but now I want to throw it out of a window :D So pleaaaase make your lazy brains together and make some update or something that could help. Please...

Message 20 of 33 (4,781 Views)