by KupKakes15

Original Post

"Ring up customers" not showing up as an option

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Outdoor Retreat Holiday stuff Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? While trying to check a customer out in a retail shop
What happens when the bug occurs? "Ring up customers" is not an option
What do you expect to see? "Ring up customers" should be an option when a customer is ready to check out
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Newest Patch as of December 15, 2017

"Ring up customer" not showing up as an option when customers are ready to check out. It's also not an option when assigning work task to an employee. Has anyone had this problem? Were  you able to fix it? 

Problem started after most recent patch update.

Message 1 of 6 (1,449 Views)

Re: "Ring up customers" not showing up as an option

Hero

HI @KupKakes15

could you please remove all your mods/cc and try without as well. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (1,433 Views)

Hero

@KupKakes15 Did you get a chance to try this without mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (1,383 Views)

Hero

Moving this to the tech section as it may be a mod issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (1,365 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Not a mod issue. PS4 player here. Still happening in 2020. Customer says they're ready to buy whenever you can ring them up. No option appears under the retail interactions to ring them up. clicking the cash register doesn't show an option either. I am consistently amazed at how poorly this game runs on PS4. Guess it's because on PS4 you can't use the mods PC players use to pick up all the slack EA left on the floor while they were rushing through QA.

Message 5 of 6 (535 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @BeautyBot as this thread is quite old I've locked it.

If having an issue then please create a new thread with as much info as possible and we will do what we can to assist.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (522 Views)