"ONE OR MORE CREATE A SIM ITEMS HAVE BEEN REMOVED"

by YvaleeV

Original Post

★★ Novice

NEED HELP ASAP! Some of my CC is missing! Yes I've tried to enable Custom Content but none of those seem to work. I scared to drag the Sims 4 application to desktop because it restarts everything. Some of my CC/mods work while the others some are missing or not viewed. Every time I go into one of my sims household it tell me "

One or more items may not be installed on your computer or the Origin account that is currently logged in does not own these items. One build mode item has been removed." I feel like I've tried everything. With removing the mods and putting them back. HELP!!!!!

Message 1 of 8 (9,698 Views)

Re: "ONE OR MORE CREATE A SIM ITEMS HAVE BEEN REMOVED"

Champion (Retired)

Are the CC listed in the box at startup? if not download them again and place them in the Mods folder:

Please see this link for help with Mods and CC.
https://levelskip.com/simulation/Sims-4-Mods-Installation-How-Troubleshooting

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 8 (9,672 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am having this problem too, i have already repaired my game hundreds of times, and i still keep receiving this message. What do the system mean when it says "have been removed"? removed from where? because all of my cc files are on my Mods folder.

Message 3 of 8 (6,928 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Paolabretas Yes, from your mods folder.  I normally get a msg like this if i have moved something out.  Or if there has been a change to it, or sometimes when ive added it back.

Message 4 of 8 (6,920 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@TGamez1 In this case, it's likely a bug in the game. I've been getting it quite a lot lately. I'll be playing a sim, then travel to some other lot like a bar, when I travel back home, I get that message.
Message 5 of 8 (6,908 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@YvaleeV I have had this issue as well. However, I have removed mods and I checked if my EP, GP's and Stuffs were somehow deleted.
Message 6 of 8 (6,905 Views)

★★★ Novice
@TGamez1 OKAY, maybe that's what it means, not that EA removed it, but they noticed it was removed. My game was running slow, so I took out a couple of CC files and moved them to another folder out of the game, hoping it would speed things up. I think AFTER that, I got the error message that one or more have been removed. It sounded like, "We removed this because it's not yours," but I think they meant, "We know there was a mod, but it's not here anymore, so we had to change the eye color of your Sim." That makes sense! Standard smile
Message 7 of 8 (4,607 Views)

Community Manager
Hi folks,

If you'd like to pop open a new current thread for this issue, please feel free to do so. We'll close this one out here in the meantime to limit necroposting.

Thank you,

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 8 of 8 (4,594 Views)