by justbugreportin

Original Post

"Book celebrity cleanse" option remains for ex-celebrity

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? latest (fix father winter patch)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Reach Lv5 of celebrity level. 2. And have some quirks and traits, of course. 3. Leave from any career. (e.g. actress) 4. Click a phone and select "Book Celebrity Cleanse". 5. Once retrun, step out from spotlight.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim still have "Book Celebrity Cleanse" option on a phone. Clicking on it, sim just leave the lot and return.
What do you expect to see? Just remove "Book Celebrity Cleanse" if the status is "staying out from spotlight".
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

hmm

Message 1 of 3 (6,193 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [GF] "Book celebrity cleanse" option remains for ex-cele

Hero

Hi @justbugreportin

I just tested this and actually don't have the option anymore.

Could you test this on a new save/different Sim ? Did you use any cheats to get level them up ? Is your Sim a normal Sim, Vampire or Alien ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (5,967 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [GF] "Book celebrity cleanse" option remains for ex-cele

★★ Apprentice

Tried on 2 sims, no bug.

1. Up to Lv5 celebrity _without_ traits.

2. Book cleanse

3. Stay out from spotlight

4. No "Cleanse" option on phone menu.

Point is:

> "2. And have some quirks and traits, of course"

> Just remove "Book Celebrity Cleanse" if the status is "staying out from spotlight".

I'll try this again on a same sim, once they fix "Always walk on Celebrity Style" bug.

Message 3 of 3 (5,943 Views)