Re: purchase roof arches?

by Belisha_Beacon

Original Post

purchase roof arches?

★★★★ Guide

Hello, 

Hope someone can assist! 

Im looking to purchase roof arches from the Sims 3 store. 

Here is an example of one set of arches.

arches

If I remember correctly there were a few EA Sims 3 store pre build homes for sale  that had these new build items, which included different styled roof arches.  Having trawled thru the store pages, I cannot find any roof arches whatsoever.

So, I wonder, if I've bypassed them and they are still available to purchase, and if so, could someone point me in the direction of them.

Thanking you WonderingBeer

Message 1 of 5 (700 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@Belisha_Beacon Thanks for the beer!

Not every item in The Sims 3 Store is available as a single purchase, you will have to go through all the venues and sets etc looking for the thing you want. And some items are only available as bonus for registering games etc, and yet others I think are discontinued. You could also ask at the building sections at the official forum, maybe players there know where to look. 

Message 2 of 5 (656 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@DonroaAkashu  Well, guess I shall be, once again searching the sims 3 store.  If it cannot be found, then it will have to be some cool free cc. Cool

Message 3 of 5 (629 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@Belisha_BeaconThe items used in the houses might have been included into other collections when/if discontinued. The Store search system is not exemplary for finding a specific item, since it does not seem to include all; I looked through the worlds and venues categories instead. There are roof arches/edges in the world: Dragon Valley (extend the item list). I did not look for roof decor especially, but there are of those too, included in worlds and venues. All the different collections might have uniquely included items as well.

Be careful and responsible when adding third party CC - from what I've seen so far, so called 'bad' CC is what wrecks most games. I don't use CC but there are players on the official forum that know where to look and what to use, and a couple of threads already in the General Discussion section asking for tips.

Message 4 of 5 (616 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@DonroaAkashu 

-The items used in the houses might have been included into other collections when/if discontinued. The Store search system is not exemplary for finding a specific item, since it does not seem to include all; I looked through the worlds and venues categories instead. There are roof arches/edges in the world: Dragon Valley (extend the item list). I did not look for roof decor especially, but there are of those too, included in worlds and venues. All the different collections might have uniquely included items as well.

Be careful and responsible when adding third party CC - from what I've seen so far, so called 'bad' CC is what wrecks most games. I don't use CC but there are players on the official forum that know where to look and what to use, and a couple of threads already in the General Discussion section asking for tips. -

-------------------------

Well spotted indeed on finding some of the items in Dragon Valley!

You know what, I never looked there, just where I recall the items where originally sold as, ie a premade venue and/or build/buy items. Never thought they would be in a whopping great big "World". Well I never!

That's going to be a spicey pricey deal, if Im having to purchase Dragon Valley pack, for just one item. Nah, its waaay to expensive.

I searched thru some mts CC but couldn't find anything similar and glanced at tsr, but was put off by the migraine inducing pop-pop-pop-up adverts. Could take it anymore.

But kudos, for finding those! Alas, they are not the ones in the pic, but no matter, I know where it is!

Cheers! Have some cake!Cake

Message 5 of 5 (561 Views)