Re: problems after Hotfix november 2020

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

problems after Hotfix november 2020

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello thanks so much for fixing the crashing, but for me the new patch came with new problems: Personally i dont crash, but the game is even less playable than before, it lags so much that it is unplayable. and i also still experince that the game can't be rapaired which is something that normally takes 10 minutes, now takes mor than 3 hours, and closes down origin to start over, so its a neverending cycle, the only way to stop it is to uninstall origin and install it again. And yes i have tried to clear out the origin cache, and also tried to disable startup type through computer management. one time it gave me the errorcode "327682:12'' which i can see others have had troubkes with, but i cannot find a solution online. I even tried downloading an earlier version of origin which wroked fine, except it wouldnt let me connect to the internet, and therefore i couldnt repair my games. my drivers are updated to newest version. 

i own every single pack, i only play with one cc, which is a skin, and i have tried without it obviously. 

my specs are as follows:

Processor:

AMD Ryzen 5 3550H with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx

Video Card
AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 8 Graphics

Video Card #2
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650

RAM
14 GB

Operating System
Windows 10
Message 1 of 4 (201 Views)

@NannaBananaa  Just as a test, please try playing a new save in a clean folder.  Move your entire Sims 4 folder out of Documents\Electronic Arts and onto your desktop, and when you launch the game, a clean folder will spawn with no content.  Don't add anything to it yet; just see how the game runs.

If you still get lag, please run a dxdiag and attach it to a post.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (165 Views)

★★★ Novice

Already did that, also put my computer back to factory settings, nothing helps, at least when it comes to repair. the lag is only when Im in livemode. 

Message 3 of 4 (134 Views)

@NannaBananaa  Is this your issue?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/CURRENT-ISSUE-Game-Freeze-Extended-Loading-Times-Save-Game/td-...

If so, let me know, and I'll merge your thread with that one; you can keep an eye on it for updates.

Otherwise, please attach a dxdiag to a post, as mentioned.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 4 (126 Views)