Re: problem with The sims 4

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

problem with The sims 4

★★★ Newbie

Hello everybody.I have game The sims 4 with original product code.I cant install the game .Traing to install i resive this masege"this code has already been redeemed".i don't understand what is the problem

Message 1 of 5 (371 Views)

@1324545635667  You can only use a product code once, even on the same account.  Once you've registered the code, the associated game is attached to your account and will appear in your game library for you to download.  So you don't need to reuse the code; just login to the same Origin account that originally registered it, click "My game library," find Sims 4, and click Download.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 5 (344 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my game library is currently empty i cant find the sims 4

Message 3 of 5 (313 Views)

@1324545635667  Please make sure Sims 4 isn't hidden.  You can click the Filter icon in the upper right corner and dismiss all filters to check.

If you still don't have any games, you're probably signed into a different Origin account than the one you originally used.  Please try signing in with any email address you can remember; you can click "Forgot your password?" to get a password-recovery email.  (Check the spam folder as well as your inbox.)  If you find another Origin account linked to a different email address, that's probably the account that owns your game.

If you can't figure out what account you might have used, you can contact EA customer support and ask for help.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 5 (301 Views)

@puzzlezaddict Thank you! I have been searching for this simple line of instructions for two days.
Message 5 of 5 (249 Views)