Re: pose player not working after update

by crinrict

Original Post

pose player not working after update

★★★ Newbie

I updated the new Sims 4 version on 11/13/18, after I updated it my pose player and teleport Sim is not working. I can see the mods name when I open my sims4, but when I click on my sims, I cannot see the "pose by pack" box. Also, when I click on the teleport item, nothing happened. Is there a way I can fix this problem?

Message 1 of 9 (8,609 Views)

Hero

Hi  @Elenazhu01

all script mods no longer work wit the newest patch. The pose player is one of those.

You need to wait until they get updated and then get the newest version from the creator.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (8,590 Views)

★★ Novice

i figured i would have to wait for the update... does andrew’s studio (creator) have a patreon account? or maybe something where i can get updates? when i go to sims 4 studio and andrews studio, it doesnt show me anything recent. 

Message 3 of 9 (8,518 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ohhhh that’s why it isn’t working. Ugh, if I knew script mods wouldn’t work with the update I would’ve never updated it. Ughhhhh
Message 4 of 9 (8,499 Views)

Hero

Just heard that the Poseplayer has been updated

@Elenazhu01 @Harmonyb6

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 9 (8,482 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello i've done the update from andrew and it's not working... After the update of sims 4 thye pose player was not working but I thought thats make the update of the poseplayer could manage the issue... it didnt work could you help me ? 

Message 6 of 9 (7,721 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@Ahrone33
I am sorry but only the creator of this mod can fix this error. He made some mistakes and only he can fix it
I don't work for EA
Message 7 of 9 (7,716 Views)

★ Novice

It's 2/19/19 and ever since I noticed it, (yesterday) my pose player hasn't been showing up, I have the teleporter but i cant teleport my sims, and the icons arent showing up help,

Message 8 of 9 (6,337 Views)

Hero
Did you talk to the creator about it ?

This is the official EA forum and we can't really provide help for individual mods as mods are not supported.

It's best to ask at the Sims4Studio site.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 9 (6,325 Views)