Re: poor food

by Skyfri_Himmel

Original Post

poor food

★★★★ Apprentice

So lately my sims only produce poor and normal food. He has level 4 cooking skill and expensive refrigerator and stove. Most of the time it's poor food which therefor gives my sims an uncomfortable moodlet. I've never before had this problem. Usually they've produced excellent quality food, but not lately.

This is with MC Command Center intalled.

Message 1 of 5 (2,834 Views)

Hero

As I told you before, I'm not taking any reports with mods installed. Remove it.

MCCC is a MAJOR mod. 

Level 4 isn't that high though. Try leveling your Sim up.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (2,823 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Okay, sorry. Before removing trying to remove the mod i had my other sim in the same household make some food, and at the first try at cooking level 3, she produced excellent quality. It seems it is only my other sim that has the problem.

I then removed the mod and the issue still stands.

Message 3 of 5 (2,814 Views)

Hero

Try leveling him up some more.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (2,811 Views)

Hero

Hi @Skyfri_Himmel

has this been resolved for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (2,792 Views)