plz... Help me T.T

by reunvely

Original Post

plz... Help me T.T

★★★ Newbie

The Sims 3 game code cannot be registered in Origin.
I think the code was stolen.
Help me.

Message 1 of 6 (327 Views)

Re: plz... Help me T.T

★★★★ Guide

Did you buy it from somewhere legitimate?

Message 2 of 6 (315 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@콜리666 yes!!
Message 3 of 6 (303 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @reunvely,

What happens when you go to redeem the code in Origin? And can you share the retailer who sold you the code?

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 6 (298 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_란나 It's been more than 10 years, so I don't know.
I'm Korean.
I was so stressed out because it was hard to connect to the customer center.
Steam had a discount, so I bought it again. T.T
Message 5 of 6 (286 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @reunvely,

Ok, so the old code was giving you issues so you bought a new code from Steam and that's working for you now?

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 6 of 6 (258 Views)