Re: plant sims scenario

by jeope

Original Post

Accepted Solution

plant sims scenario

★★★★ Novice

I thought I'd try the plant Sim scenario all seemed normal until I got to the seasons screen. In one corner this blue box appeared with words saying TITLETITLETITLETITLE 123456789123456789012345 and underneath show items tagged with : I am not sure what to do apart from report the error

Message 1 of 13 (1,103 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Pro

This issue seems to be fixed now. I just started the Plant-A-Sim scenario and did NOT get the TitleTitleTitleTitle popup. It was a constant problem for me with new scenarios but one of the recent updates seems to have fixed it, probably the update from Aug 30, 2022. I've started and played several new scenarios recently without encountering it. 

PC

Mods/CC: Never Used

View in thread

Message 13 of 13 (562 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @jeope can you try the steps here: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/scenarios/plant-a-sim

Your Sim has recently acquired the Forbidden Fruit! Have them take a bite to start living the PlantSim life.

In this scenario your Sim will try to become their best Plant-self (or decide it’s not so easy being green and give it up).

How to access and play 

1. Click on the 'New Scenario' button on the Main Menu
  2. Choose the Scenario you'd like to try out
  3. Once you've selected your Scenario, choose whether you'd like to start a new save, or use an existing save. 
  4. Once you're in CAS, create your household making sure to complete any requirements.
  5. Next up, choose your world and lot. 
  6. Enter live mode, and enjoy!

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 13 (1,091 Views)

Hero
@jeope Is this your issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Scenario-button-on-main-menu-says-OK-unable-to-click-out/... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 13 (1,004 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It sounds pretty similar. In my case I got a blue box  with a load of numbers when the game got to the seasons screen. Underneath the square box it said show items tagged with:. There was a little question mark as well that I could not click on. I tried a reset Origin and a repair after that. (I sometimes recently get this issue after updates where the right and left arrows don't seem to work but a repair always seems to fix that.) The scenario appeared to work normally then and I got no blue box.

Message 4 of 13 (999 Views)

Hero
@jeope So after a repair it started working normally or are you still having issues ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 13 (994 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Today I noticed my home screen was completely white initially and the chat is offline . Game loading as normal. This could be a completely separate issue though or temporary problem. 

Message 6 of 13 (984 Views)

Hero
@jeope Which Home screen ? The game ? Origin ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 13 (943 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It was the home screen but its back to normal now and chat is working again. Standard smile

Message 8 of 13 (940 Views)

Hero
@jeope And the titletitletitle thing is gone too ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 13 (916 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I tried the scenario again to check no blue box. Did have the issue with the arrow keys again but a repair should sort it. Standard smile

Message 10 of 13 (889 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help