place setting

by VVykkyd

Original Post

place setting

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all of them installed
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into where the table place settings are and start setting a table.
What happens when the bug occurs? Each setting placed reverts back to the first setting.
What do you expect to see? The place setting I chose to be used.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hi - the in game place settings that came with the Parenthood pack are all reverting back to a single setting when placed.  Like If I choose the blue it reverts back to yellow and all of the others will too.  All types of the place settings are doing this.  

Message 1 of 4 (243 Views)

Re: place setting

Hero
@VVykkyd I have no problem setting different settings. Not sure what you mean by reverting to first setting ? What's the first ? When do they revert ? After you place them when they start eating something or while you're placing them ?

Maybe you could add a little video ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (228 Views)

Hero
@VVykkyd Could you give a few more details on the steps you're taking to get this issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (172 Views)

Hero
@VVykkyd Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (158 Views)