.package cc files not showing up in-game

by Nonkie7402

Original Post

Re: .package cc files not showing up in-game

★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict Hi! For this "Mods folder", do i just create that myself? There is no "Mods" within my Sims 3 file/folder. Thank you.
Message 41 of 46 (741 Views)

@shaw000  Yes, you need to either create the Mods folder, and the Packages folder inside it, or download a Mods Framework like the one offered here:

https://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Setup_and_Files

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 42 of 46 (727 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So I've seen that you helped alot of people.. So I hope you can help me too. I've already tried everything on here, on all the "help" websites, youtube videos and all. But NOTHING is working... I don't know what I do wrong... It worked before, but not after i downloaded the game again.

(Tried removing the 4 files, new mod map and only one CC, graphic card stuff, and more)

Message 43 of 46 (570 Views)

@Fraulein02  Please post a screenshot of the folder that contains the mods, as in, I'd like to see a list of the mods themselves.  Include the address bar in the screenshot as well.

And please let me know what patch number you see in the launcher's lower-left corner.

Message 44 of 46 (557 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi! sorry if this is late to the party. Honestly i could cry with this mods folder! i took it out my game one day then put it back in and nothing has shown up since, i have deleted the cache files , made a new mods folder, tested them indavisdually. you name it i’ve done it!! i want to try this but unfortunately i’m not very ‘tech y’ so could you please give me some guide on how to change my recourses file text editor thing ? it won’t allow me to change it on my computer (if i’m even on the right thing at all lol) 

thank you so much !

Message 45 of 46 (275 Views)

@peachmango53  You shouldn't need to edit resource.cfg at all.  At most, you might need to download a fresh copy, which you can get from here:

https://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Setup_and_Files

If that doesn't help, please post a screenshot of the folder that contains your mods and/or custom content, as in, I want to see the files themselves.  Include the address bar, above the list of files, in the screenshot as well.

Message 46 of 46 (263 Views)
Twitter Stream