Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

.package cc files not showing up in-game

by Nonkie7402

Original Post

Re: .package cc files not showing up in-game

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi, thank you so much for your response and effort Standard smile

I still haven't managed to make it work either.. What I can try to do is move the folders from my laptop (on which the cc does work) to a usb and see if those files works on my pc? I'm not too familiar with all of that just yet but it's worth a shot I guess

Message 31 of 34 (264 Views)

@nynkeglas  That's definitely worth trying.  In your position, I'd first compress (zip) the Mods folder and transfer it, and if that doesn't work, zip the entire Sims 3 folder in Documents\Electronic Arts and transfer it.  Compressing the folder helps prevent the files inside from being damaged during transfer, which is unusual but does occur.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 32 of 34 (256 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, none of those cache files were ever in my Sims 3 file to begin with and never have, yet my .package files still aren't showing up. I downloaded and installed them correctly. I extracted them into the mods/packages file and yet they still are not appearing in game. I repeated the entire process, searched for the cache files, the cache files still don't exist and the package files still aren't working.

Message 33 of 34 (92 Views)

@Jossph117  Please post a screenshot of your Packages folder, with the address bar (above the list of files and folders) showing as well.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 34 of 34 (77 Views)
Twitter Stream