origin download failed

by playermsj0q749

Original Post

Re: origin download failed

★★ Novice

I'm having exactly the same problem right now. Although I tried to re-download it from Safari and now it's saying 'network connection lost', but my internet is working completely fine...any other solutions? Standard smile 

Message 11 of 16 (334 Views)

★★ Novice

Me too! I tried safari (I usually use chrome) and it's the same deal. Maybe it's origin?

Message 12 of 16 (334 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. I'm on PC, my specs are fine, i checked the requirements. In the last year or so, origins keeps having me uninstall and reinstall because it cannot download the update file. Occasionally i would get the message that i am not the administrator account..yet i am.

Now, i attempted chrome, internet explorer...no dice. I downloaded opera and firefox...also a no go. I keep getting the error code 20:2. I deleted my origin file, and now when i attempt a download it says "incomplete file". No matter what browser, my internet is fine, i restarted my laptop many times. Nothing.

Message 13 of 16 (396 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is the exact same as me - I tried to update it today and it wouldn't let me so I uninstalled it and when I try to re downloaded it, it comes up with File Incomplete and I've restarted my computer so many times and nothing is working ....

Message 14 of 16 (378 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having this same issue. EA had better hurry up and fix this or I see a lot of refunds being processed! 

Message 15 of 16 (347 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Has anyone tried to download the Origin client installer and create an Origin account if you don't already have an Origin account? Then redeem the game code and try to right click the game icon and click download.

Message 16 of 16 (329 Views)