origin deleted all my games

by Jordyn_day

Original Post

Accepted Solution

origin deleted all my games

★★ Novice

Recently I decied to play The Sims 4 and noticed Origin wouldn't start up (this is a reoccuring problem). So I did as I usually do and reinstalled origin. The next day as i went to go play my game i realized Origin had deleted all my games. The game library was "empty" and when i clicked my profile it revealed that i did not play any games? I went into my files and after playing around I found out my games were still in the folder "Origin games" and i could still play them but Origin would not register i own these games. Can someone help?😊

Message 1 of 3 (952 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: origin deleted all my games

★★ Novice

Thank you for helping! I opened up Origin today and all the games are backso i dont even know what's going on with them anymore🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (903 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

You state that the games are in the folder Origin Games so clearly Origin did not delete them.

This is likely a problem with Origins cache. https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (928 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for helping! I opened up Origin today and all the games are backso i dont even know what's going on with them anymore🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Message 3 of 3 (904 Views)