old builds not displayed in gallery

by emeraldeye

Original Post

Accepted Solution

old builds not displayed in gallery

★★★★★ Novice

Since the latest update, any builds submitted to the gallery are no longer appearing using the search function, be it by username, or hash tag. When I click on the builds that are not appearing in my library, and click on the cloud button (to try reuploading them) it believes they are there and asks if I want to remove them. I don't want to do this as it will reset my stats and a couple of my builds have a lot of downloads that I'm proud of. 

This is also the case for others in my build community. Before the update we would search #wantsome and see all our builds gathered there, at least a dozen or so. Now there are only 2 and no one has removed any.

How do we get our older builds to appear with the new gallery?

Message 1 of 4 (353 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: old builds not displayed in gallery

Hero

Hi @emeraldeye

they changed the default to popular now which only shows uploads of the past 7 days. Can you try changing to newest to see if that reveals all of your stuff ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (427 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @emeraldeye

they changed the default to popular now which only shows uploads of the past 7 days. Can you try changing to newest to see if that reveals all of your stuff ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (428 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Perfect, that worked. THANK YOU!
Message 3 of 4 (341 Views)

Hero
Glad to hear you found your stuff :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (337 Views)