Re: nothing on sims is working

by jessmorrow

Original Post

Accepted Solution

nothing on sims is working

★★★ Newbie

i have no idea what has happened but my sims has just been getting worse and worse over the past few months. i've went through CC and mods and tried to change/delete things, I've repaired and reinstalled the game numerous times and searched for others who have the same problem but nothing !! my game currently is as good as nothing, it won't let me click on a new game, when i create new sims to add into my town it clicks on the house but none of the buttons work, the gallery opens and when attempted to place a sim/house into the world the game buttons don't work and the game won't close (i have to shut my computer down to close the game), the bottom controls ALWAYS disappear and again i have to shut my computer down, the game options are Always blank there is literally never any options and so i can't even turn my cc or mods OFF ?? how am i suppose to play a game (that i've spent a lot of money on) when it won't even work??? this is ridiculous and quite upsetting so any help would be very appreciated. 

Message 1 of 3 (508 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

Try doing a factory reset as described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (490 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Try doing a factory reset as described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (491 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have a similar issue but mine won’t work now AFTER a factory reset

Message 3 of 3 (385 Views)