Re: no whim interactions

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

no whim interactions

★★ Apprentice

I often meet situation, when my sim wants to do something, and this interaction isn't here (for exapmle "rób raban" - this is Polish, I don't know English equivalend when sim is angry, "tell bawdy joke" when sim is flirty or "help sim do his homework").

Message 1 of 8 (546 Views)

All issues with Whims can be discussed in this post:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/COLLECTION-THREAD-Issues-with-Whims/td-p/6381242

Do you have any mods or CC (custom content)? If so, did you test the game without them in?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 8 (534 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Tell dirty joke is available from the jokes when a sim is flirty. You can not tell a dirty joke to a toddler or child.

Help with Homework is available when a child or teen is doing his homework.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 8 (519 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have only base game.
In post you pointed only three kinds of situation (

• Not fulfilling although it should
  • Fulfilling although it should not
  • Not appropriate to the current situation) are declared, and mine is not one of them.
Message 4 of 8 (504 Views)

You are saying that the whims your Sims want to do can't be done right?

So that would mean the situation is not appropriate. Feel free to ask in that post. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 5 of 8 (496 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It's not wise to combine all whims problems in one post - it's harder to discuss specifics there or determine if someone else has this problem.

Message 6 of 8 (388 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@krecha_ae 

You are posting to a more than two year old thread. How Whims work in the game has changed so if you have any problems with Whims I recommend you start your own thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 7 of 8 (373 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @krecha_ae 

That collection thread has actually been closed a while ago.

You can find all current reported whim issues in this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/READ-FIRST-Compiled-list-of-reported-Gameplay-Issues/m-p/63740... under whims.

If you have something that's not listed, please create a thread per whim.

If you're not comfortable with English , you can also report in the polish forum: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Problemy-techniczne/bd-p/the-sims-4-technical-issues-pl

Folks there can help you with translations if you want to make a bug report in the englisch forum or CM can forward the issue directly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (357 Views)