new patch 16 July cheat doesn't work

by 107531kop

Original Post

Accepted Solution

new patch 16 July cheat doesn't work

★★★★★ Apprentice

with the new patch update from 16 July came a new cheat with which it should be possible to access a lot of new decoration pieces: cars, rocks, trees, whatever… 

BUT … whatever I try I simply cannot access those new pieces... 

I've entered the following codes after entering build mode (I followed the order from Deligracy's video on YouTube; so you'd think I get the same result as she does, but NOPE):

- Ctrl + Shift + C (for entering the cheat-bar)

- testingcheats true

- bb.showliveeditobjects

- bb.showhiddenobjects

… then I've searched through every single item, nothing found, and after specifically searching in the debug-series of items, still nothing! Repairing the game, nor uninstalling and reinstalling does anything. Completely removing any mods and CC I have doesn't help either...

What order of commands should I do in order to access those 1000+ new decoration items??? (I have a Windows 10 system desktop and have every single Sims4 pack)

Message 1 of 2 (223 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: new patch 16 July cheat doesn't work

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@107531kop 

You need to use the following cheat:
bb.showhiddenobjects (press enter)
Set it to Show All
Click in the Search box and press enter to do a blank search.
The new Items will now be at the bottom of the list.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (208 Views)

All Replies

Re: new patch 16 July cheat doesn't work

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@107531kop 

You need to use the following cheat:
bb.showhiddenobjects (press enter)
Set it to Show All
Click in the Search box and press enter to do a blank search.
The new Items will now be at the bottom of the list.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (209 Views)