new Sims CC not showing up after latest patch

by McKenna_Archelle

Original Post

new Sims CC not showing up after latest patch

★★★ Newbie

Hi! So I recently downloaded a bunch of new cc for my game. I already had some cc, keep in mind. So I did everything as usual: put it into my mods folder and made sure that mods were enabled in the game. When I went to see my new cc, I noticed that all of my old cc was in the game still, but none of my new stuff was there. I checked some of my cc from the website I used and a lot of it was up to date from the latest patch and made sure that it was for the Sims 4 and not a different version. Is there a way to fix this? I spent many hours getting my new cc and I'll be so sad if I can't use any of it :'( I've never had any issues with previous patch updates either.

Message 1 of 2 (148 Views)

Re: new Sims CC not showing up after latest patch

@McKenna_Archelle  Please find one of your new cc items and post its file location.  You can see the location in the address bar, above the list of files and folders, or by right-clicking on the file and selecting Properties.

Please also load the game to the Main Menu, click Load Game, and hover over the folder icon for one of your saves.  This will display the file path to that save.  Please post it here too.

In both cases, you can write [username] instead of your actual username if you'd like, but let me know if the wrong username is showing, and please leave the rest of the file path intact.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (125 Views)