Re: need help households wont load after june 2019 update

by kreatora

Original Post

need help households wont load after june 2019 update

★★ Novice

i can get as far as selecting a house hold before it just gets stuck on the loading page. I have tried to make a back up folder of the sims 4 and then erase the sim 4 folder in the electronic arts folder because apparently that was the fix link i was suppose to follow, the issue went away when i started fresh, but then the link said if the issue was gone i can add back in to the new sims 4 folder all the back up things, so i just put in my old saves folder and the issue was there again. I need help i am getting so sick of all these issues i have had after the new update, i really want to chat with EA but that option does not come up when i request it. Frown( i dont have mods, i have repaired the game lots of times, i have restarted my mac, nothing works)

Message 1 of 2 (187 Views)

Re: need help households wont load after june 2019 update

Hero (Retired)
@PastyBunnyMeegs

Did you put in the new game folder only your old saves folder, nothing more? Did you try after this to fix the game without turning it on?
Origin/Library -right click on TS4 - option "repair game"
If you have done it and it didn't help you this means that the files in this folder can not be repaired.
You can paste in this folder Tray folder - your library but never old mods folder and unfortunately, you must delete the old saves folder to be able to play.

I don't work for EA
Message 2 of 2 (171 Views)