my

by danno98c

Original Post

my

★★★ Newbie

Hi!! I have been playing sims since it had come out and have never had a single issue and I recently got a new laptop (Nitro 5) and my game was working perfectly until yesterday when I had updated my game so I could play around with platforms since I have been so busy with life recently and now it won't open, the file itself won't appear, and my dad and I have tried everything we can think of to get it to work...  does anyone have any suggestions on how I could possibly fix this issue it would be greatly appreciated!!! Standard smile 

Message 1 of 5 (190 Views)

Re: my

★★★ Newbie

I do use cc in my game but I have never faced an issue like this before and have removed all of my cc from my game.

Message 2 of 5 (187 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@danno98c 

Rightclick the game in Origin and select Repair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 5 (183 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried doing this several times and my game still will not work...

Message 4 of 5 (177 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@danno98c 

What exactly happens and what file that doesn't appear are you talking about.?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 5 (170 Views)