my sims

by Aliciaoshana

Original Post

my sims

★★ Novice

Recently, the mods hat i've downloaded in the sims 4 have been acting up but i keep finding a solution to it, but there is still one problem that has been bugging me lately and doesn't really effect my game in any negative way.

I have these mods that i've downloaded and don't show up in the game when it has before, usually i get a notification warning (this warning tells me there's a problem and gives me a link of how to fix it but doesn't tell me what is causing that problem) and is usually from the whicked whims mod. These are the mods that i've downloaded, used it perfectly fine one time and the next time i play the sims, it unfortunately doesn't show up in my game; whicked whims, first love, serial killer and the mc commandcenter mod. I've tried re-downloading the mods and restarting my game/laptop but whenever i check my game i don't see any change.

Just to clarify when i first downloaded these mods they were working perfectly fine until I exited the game and played again the mods not to be there anymore.

If anyone knows a solution to this, i'm in need of help, thank you!

Message 1 of 5 (467 Views)

Re: my sims

We had an update to the game yesterday, could it be some of your mods got outdated by that?

Test your game without the mods folder in.
Also you can find a full list of broken/incompatible CC and mods since the Seasons expansion pack over here:
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/941998/broken-updated-mods-seasons-june-2018-patch

If it still doesn't work I suggest taking out half of your mods and CC and testing the game. Then keep splitting until you find all that is broken.
Either update or remove the broken CC/mods. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 5 (450 Views)

★★ Novice
So are you saying there is a broken mod in my game that won't let the other mods show up? If that's it, i can easily fix that, i want to know why my mods won't show up in my game if it is downloaded and already has showed up before...
Message 3 of 5 (440 Views)

It could be a conflict between the mods. I'm not sure to be honest. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 5 (425 Views)

★★ Novice

How would i know if it is a conflict between the mods? And if it is, is there any solution?

Message 5 of 5 (381 Views)