my sims won't woohoo

by Lasheitanijah

Original Post

Accepted Solution

my sims won't woohoo

★ Novice

Hi guys I need some help , my sims won't woohoo , I click for them too woohoo or hook up in bed or risky hook up and when I do sometimes it just comes out of the action bar or other times it will say "chat " with the sim and not woohoo , its been going on for a while now and its really bugging me so can anyone help me pleaseee

Message 1 of 4 (454 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: my sims won't woohoo

Champion (Retired)

@Lasheitanijah 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (439 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@Lasheitanijah 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (440 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you so much I've updated all my mods does any of my cc have to do with this ?

Message 3 of 4 (422 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Lasheitanijah 

Likely not.

Message 4 of 4 (397 Views)